Sunday, March 08, 2009

8 March - extra

Thank you wikipidia for reminding me of one of the most influential pieces of modern literature coming to air... I can remember as a young teenager listening to this on my am/fm radio... and then enjoying all the books and rest of the radio series... I meet Douglas Adams only once at a book signing.. wonderful chap... and this still remains one of the best series of books I have read... and a huge influence upon my philiosiphy of life...

wiki -
1978BBC Radio 4 transmitted the first episode of English author and dramatist Douglas Adams' The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, a science fiction radio series that was later adapted into novels, a television series, and other media format.




so long and thanks for all the fish...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

BlogThisHere.com

Blog This Here