Monday, October 05, 2009

5 October - extra

Lynne's Dad passed away today...

... a friend gave me this prayer the other day...

Go forth upon thy journey from this world, O Christian soul,
In the peace of him in whom thou hast believed,
In the name of God the Father, who created thee,
In the name of Jesus Christ, who suffered for thee,
In the name of the Holy Spirit, who strengthened thee,
May angels and archangels, and all the armies of the heavenly host come to meet thee.
May thy portion this day be in gladness and peace, thy dwelling in paradise.
Go forth upon thy journey, O Christian soul.
Prayer for the dying, from the Roman Ritual

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Dear Lynne and Tony, I am saddened to read this. My love and prayers are with you and your family.
As you know I lost my Dad in June, today October 5th would have been his 83rd birthday.
Big hugs
xox

duopastorale said...

Sorry to hear that. Prayers for you all. What a perfect prayer! Blessings.

Laurie said...

I am so sorry to hear this sad news. My sincere condolences and prayers.

Snowbabies said...

Sending u both big **hugs**

Debbie & Paul x

Powered By Blogger

BlogThisHere.com

Blog This Here